TOOOO COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is supposed to look like an "icy" blue font. It is 61 degrees out and we are freezing our little bunsies off! That's right, bunsies.
When I had to look up the temp and then type it here, it made me think of a conversation that my mother had with my grandfather on the phone a few years back. My mother's parent's are in New York. Although she was born and raised there, she adjusted quickly to So California weather and is as spoiled as the rest of us. Anyhow... back to the conversation..... it was an early spring morning..... she was relating how we were having a real cold spellhere in southern California. We had pulled out our jackets/sweaters, etc. My grandfather was laughing and remarking how "sunny California" must be a joke. They were having wonderfully WARM weather there in New York. They had pulled out their shorts, etc.
Well you can guess where the conversation led..... turns out it was the EXACT same temp. on either end of the phone. I believe it was about the same temperature that I'm experiencing at the moment.....
Anyhow... like I said.... TOO COLD!!!!
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hey Amy-baby, oh the weather outside is frightful...starting to feel a little better although my temperature is still spiking, and throat still sore! Funny memory of temperature and our reality!!!! Love you-momz
yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... bunsies.
Bunsies and Pamps. The Galan-Eckton legacy has been passed.
Post a Comment