Whatever you want to call it..... I can't believe there are actually that many doof-heads out there. Doof heads is the nicest word I can think of at the moment. There are SO many arguments against the "Bush is breaking the law" contention that I don't even know where to begin. Actually, the problem is that there really isn't even an argument FOR "Bush is breaking the law". I find it frightening that people are so worried about "Bush having too much power" that they are completely ignorant to those who honestly have too much power. I wish more people would educate themselves about our system of government and take a vested interest in how it works and what the foundations are. Less people would be so confused and easily swayed to and fro between the constant arguments if they had enough knowledge to make sound judgements on their own.
I will never understand the mob mentality that comes when people get so riled up that they are oblivious to logic. I love how a few powerful groups can have so much control over masses of people that they can stir them up unto anger without the people even realizing what the true intent of the group is.
Lest you accuse me of being a closed-minded, brain-washed Republican fanatic ( If I became a lesbian democrat, THEN I'd be open-minded!--Annie that was for you) I have ALWAYS been open to hearing two-sides to each story. I prefer facts with an equal balance of opinion, however. (Don't let ANYONE convince you of the lie that there is such thing as an UNbiased opinion or account. Not even an emotionless computer could give you an unbiased account- whatever a human puts into it will come out with opinions, feelings, experiences and background intact.) Since this is virtually impossible to find these days, I try to pull from as many varied sources as possible. So my ear is open to any respected friends, family or acquaintenances with a view they would like to share.
Deception and lies are rampant among the masses. Not always in the matter that seems most obvious.
This little article is short and one of the more interesting takes on the matter:
Major Terror Plot Against US Ignored By US Media
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am not that interesting. If someone wants to listen in on me telling Tio about the size of my recent bowel movement, more power to them.
Post a Comment