Sunday, July 02, 2006

A Little Late in the Game, But....

Here goes: 7 Sevens

This was Tia's idea. I suck at these. They make my brain hurt. That being said....

7 Things I want to do before I die
1. Tavel the world with my hub & kids (or at least my hubband!) (I used to think that I'd like to travel at least once to each continent. I'm taking back the part about Antarctica. I could do without Antarctica.)
2. Serve a mission with my hubband
3. Live in Hawaii
4. Learn to play the harp
5. Speak Spanish fluently
6. Walk the nose
7. Learn to jump a horse. Jump ON a horse? Jump while ON a horse? HAve the horse jump over something while I'm riding it!!!!!!!!!

7 Things I cannot do
1. Play it cool
2. Live in a snowy climate
3. Pretend to be interested in self-absorbed people's convo's
4. "Follow" sports ( I can get into a game.. but follow a team/rankings/all that mumbo jumbo.. COME on!)
5. Kiss up (even when I SHOULD)
6. Give a decent talk without reading 90% of it
7. Hear a good beat without moving at least one part of my body


7 Things that Attract(ed) me to my Spouse
1. He cooks, he cleans, he parents
2. He pretends to know everything (actually, I found this obnoxious.... now I think it's cute)
3. He cracks up at the SMALLEST funny part in ANY movie
4. He gets me
5. He took me to the temple and keeps taking me to the temple
6. He knows when I'm being a butt and need some extra love, or if I'm being a butt and just need some time alone
7. His kisses melt me

7 Things that I say often
1. Heidi!!! NO LO TOQUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. No whiney-heinies!
3. ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah!
4. What the?!?!?!
5. ____tastic!
6. I'm so tired
7. Take a message, I'm not here... unless it's family.

7 Books I Love
1. Book of Mormon
2.Tale of Two Cities
3. Mrs. Piggle Wiggle Series
4. Fire in the Bones
5. Historical Fiction (couldn't decide)
6. Now We Are Six, Stuart Little, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, To Kill a Mockingbird, James and the Giant Peach
7. Heidi (just read this for the FIRST time last month!!!!!!!!)

7 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Sweet & Lowdown
2. Finding Nemo (Not like I have a choice)
3. PeeWee's Big Adventure
4. The Three Amigos
5. September Sessions
6. Endless Summer
7. It's A Wonderful Life

7 People from Whom I 'd Like to Hear 7 Sevens
1. Alias May
2. Brittany H.
3. Amanda
4.
Laura
5. Karen
6. whoeve's
7. I don't even have this many friends!! sad!

1 comment:

Brinna said...

Just goes to show you how out of the loop I am!

I will do this next week and post it, OK?