Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mr. Rogers Break Dancing

Not sure WHY I felt like blogging about this today. A few months ago Heidi and I flip on the telly to watch some Mister Rogers.. which we are not known to watch very often.... and THIS comes on. Mister Rogers is DOWN. Wait til you see him try out a move of his own!!! Most of all this kid is... is... is... well you've just got to watch-he's cooooooool.

Ignore the HORRIBLE quality...it's worth it to suffer through and watch!

Mr. Rogers learns some break dancing moves from a kid on his TV show.

brought to you by www.staticFiends.com

2 comments:

La Yen said...

I like that he brought his own cardboard. I remember, in third grade, cardboard was gold on the playground.

Guileless Mom said...

I love the handle! Because this is not just ANY cardboard.... this is BREAKDANCING CARDBOARD!!!