Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sunny, Kelly, I'm sorry, but she's taken.

http://xtramsn.co.nz/homepage2/imageLargeView/0,,4603372,00.jpeg


So we drove down to the ASR this weekend to bug Papi and wish him a happy birthday. I figured Heidi and I would stop in and say hi, then head over to Seaport Village or walk around the Gaslamp district and play at the park 'n whatnot. Well of course my crazy daughter absolutely adored the chaos that IS ASR. We wound up spending most of the day walking up and down the aisles. Heidi loved all the people and the action. My favorite part was her catching Slater's attention to the point that he stood in the middle of the "intersection" of aisles randomly watching her. Actually, her running a few loops around Sunny Garcia, with me hanging on and following behind her was pretty funny.

Guys, I know she's adorable. I know she's a crack me up that could make anyone giggle. I know she is so brilliantly charming and intelligent that she melts your heart. I know you were wishing you had a boy her age that you could set her up with. But it just wouldn't work. Her heart belongs to her Papi. Besides, she's already betrothed to our next door neighbor. ;-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah who could help but be melted by her??!!!!
Love, MOM

Tori :) said...

Too cute! And thanks for the pic of Slater!! I've had a crush on him since I saw him as a guest on the Mickey Mouse club when he was 16.