Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's Finally Fall!



Ok... not really. It's been in the 80's & 90's again and we went to the beach Saturday night and yesterday.

BUUUUUT, we did make our favorite fall trip to Oak Glen with Grammie and Laura last week. Mmmmmmmmmmmm McIntosh, Gala and Goldie's!!!

Pics of the trip to be posted on the fam site. ;) What are YOU doing this fall?

3 comments:

dalene said...

Hi. I just dropped in via somewhere and needed to unlurk long enough to say what a great looking blog!

Guileless Mom said...

=D Welcome, CW!

Tori :) said...

I've read your blog a few times and everytime I've been totally jealosu!! My hubby grew up in Torrance, CA and I so wish we could hang at the beach every weekend like he did growing up!! Sounds so fun!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and reading my whiney post. :)