Sunday, October 15, 2006

Still full

And these, too.

I've been waiting to blog about these. I just can't come up with anything more to say.

Still absorbing, and feelin' da love.

How about you?

2 comments:

~j. said...

During the RS broadcast, I went out into the hallway to just listen so that my tailbone could be treated to the comfy, soft couch, so I didn't see a lot of it. When I got home, my husband turned the tv to the rebroadcast on KBYU, and my oldest (7 & 1/2) was pretty into it. During one of the musical numbers she called to me (I was in the kitchen, not downstairs watching tv), "Mom, do they let doctors be on this show?"

"Uh...sure. I guess. Why?"

"Because I see Doctor B."

Our pediatrician was one of the beautiful women singing in that choir.

And, to answer your question, YES, I'm still filled up. I think Saturday Conference is one of the best secrets out there...I wish more people took advantage of it. Growing up, I was told you only had to go to one session...if you wanted to. I love to make a weekend out of it now, and I hope my kids appreciate that we don't let them go play during those hours of those two weekends a year.

Tori :) said...

Thanks for posting this. I re-read some of the talks. Made me feel a little better.