Free samples.
I mean, who DOESN'T love free samples???!! They're free....and they're samples. It doesn't get any better than that. Or does it? The only way it gets better is when the free samples turn out to be something wonderously marvelous. So good that you can't decide whether to hoard the samples away (saving them for a special occasion), indulge yourself immediately, or share them with a friend. Because they are just that good.
I am now giving up on drug store skin care. I've skimped on face care for the better part of our marriage due to finances. Trying to find the right combo of what works and what's on clearance or fits in the budget. You know what? It hasn't been worth it. My terrible, horrible, no good, hypersensitive, fussy, high-strung skin has not cooperated with my attempt to save some mazuma. I surrender.
I don't need super expensive skin care to make me happy. In fact DHC prices are quite reasonable. I'm going back to what works for me. Because it does. I'm tired of messing around! DHC was the only thing that saved me when my somewhat tolerable skin hit a 20-something crisis and turned into the monster. Oily, breakout prone AND incredibly sensitive are not a good combination.
What I can't wait to start using again:
Deep Cleansing Oil

Who knew that oil would work for oily skin?
Mild Soap

"SOAP" on my face?? Yes. "Soap" on my face.

Water Base Moisture= perfect
Olive Virgin Oil

Ok..I never actually BOUGHT this one. But the samples were INCREDIBLE.
Washing Powder

Can't decide between Washing Powder and Pure Soap.
Besides, DHC gives OODLES of free samples with every order and in each FREE catalog. :)



4 comments:
Ok, the trick to getting the FREE catalog with samples is to order the catalog by phone. You will get a catalog that includes four samples of their bestselling products.
(800) DHC.CARE
Looooove DHC!! Totally scored the samples a couple of years ago. Thanks for the reminder!!!LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!
I also LOVE the bare escentuals foundations. They also send a nice sample with every order. ~J had me hooked on the MK, but the newer products are not as fabulous as the old standbys, and I just can't afford 120 every few months! I am getting me some samples!
Yah I was hooked by DHC about a year before I got married..abondoned them after marriage(although I ordered one or two items at some point in the last five years)and am happily returning! They've continued to send catalogs with free samples this entire time!
Tia- LOVE bare escentuals foundation too!! skimped on that one as well but will return! it lasts SOO dang long! and is one of VERY FEW makeups that doesn't give me problems.. although some of the minerals used to pigment one of their blushes makes me itch and get blotchy like none other... :( The foundations are AWESOME! They have a boutique in the mall by the LA temple (where I first tried some) and now you can get it at Sephora!(or maybe it's Ulta? one of those that we have around here)
Post a Comment