Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mom4Life Loves Me!!!

First off, can I just say that I love this!? Bath time is SO fun!! All of my favorite baby/toddler/mommy stuff has come from this website. I realize that I can get some of this stuff elsewhere. However, the customer service is BEYOND excellent and the prices are great here!! Not to mention the weekly give aways on the blog. Umm.. how cool is this????? (you will crack up when you see how my name was chosen.)




Yes, Amy WAS very happy that the wood chip landed on her name!! I should have had a video of me whoopin' 'n hollerin' when I received the e-mail and then saw how my name was chosen. hehehehehehe

So, moral of the story is: I love Mom4Life and YOU should too. (Because they will love you back!) Check them out!

P.S. Don't forget to enter THIS week's contest, here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious Amy, I would love to see a video of you whoopin'n hollerin':)!! Maybe Hunter would change his mind about wanting you to win then;) (don't take it personal, I think he got hung up on the "practice run" at the start and thought that was the "real winner" LOL. Thanks for your super great post and good luck this week:)!

Heather
www.mom4life.com