Monday, February 18, 2008

Give Away!

You MUST check this out. So, so , so lovely!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ames? I wasnt sure if this was you or not! I guess I'm still not! That picture of Brian on his page looks like a professional magazine pic. Im glad you talked about how important it is to realize you can still be a good church member and be from either party. I think sometimes people who feel oppressed (warranted or not) retaliate and attack instead of realizing what they are doing now is exaclty what they were fighting against. If that makes any sense. Anyways, like you said, we have similar morals, but our philosophies on how the country should uphold them is different. How is the new place?

Anonymous said...

whoa, and you went to school with Jessica Alba? I dont see why she is such a hit, but its cool that you knew a celebrity!!

~j. said...

Boo, I'm sad I missed out on this giveaway -- I'm too late. But it's nice to know about, because that is some cute stuff. Thanks, Amy!