Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hi, I'm new here.

My favorite things about moving to a new town:

1. I actually look forward to junk mail and local circulars.

2. I am blissfully unaware of any gossip, or hub-bub going on in the ward.


What's your favorite thing about moving to a new town?

2 comments:

~j. said...

I wouldn't know. The last time I moved to a new town I was 19.

Guileless Mom said...

I was telling hubs the other day, "we should change wards every 3 years or so. By that point you've been there long enough and most likely had at least one calling rotation. So you know too much about what's going on ( backstabbing, gossiping and other nonsense)" Is that horrible of me???! Is it just me? I swear this stuff happens in every ward-- no matter how good. I should learn to deal with it better instead of just moving. ;)