Sunday, June 29, 2008

Do You Wear Your Baby?

Ever thought about it?? Here is the ultimate baby wearing collection!!!!

Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)



My best babywearing advice is to keep your babywearing options open. In other words, if you've "tried" wearing your baby one way or another and it didn't work it, try another method. I was never comfortable with one of the most popular baby carriers, but tried a pouch sling and fell in love. Even as my baby grows into a toddler I still find it a valuable way to keep her close and safe, especially when I need a free hand or two! I like to put her in it when I walk down to the beach. I love that it is so compact that I can keep in my bag at all times.

Also, different carriers for different situations and different ages!

2 comments:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I never got any type of carrier for Mason (besides the Bjorn - ICK - never again) but I'd like to for the next kid. I'll probably call you for advice!

Guileless Mom said...

Totally!