We're not talking "A woman's right to choose" here, people. This is an extremist point of view.
Obama was the ONLY Il state senator to speak against the BAIP Act
You all know his voting record on partial-birth and born alive abortions I'm assuming? (Got to go through my bookmarks and find the link on this, if you do not already have this info. In the meantime, here is the book reference.)
Update 9/3/08: SO the sites have mysteriously vanished. The links are all invalid. I guess second hand info will have to do.
For those interested in a full history of the subject, including the ACTUAL bill and comparisons to the one Obama campaign declared "different" last month, click HERE.
I like how he refers to infants taken by abortion as "previable infants" because they are not "a child, a nine-month-old -- child that was delivered to term."
Is this the same person who claimed, "I don't presume to know the answer to that question"... when asked when life begins? He can predict whether an infant would have survived outside the womb but not when it's life began? What???? I'm confused.
Of ALL the issues he had the chance to vote on, he votes AGAINST the BAIP Act. ?!?!?!?! ... I mean the guy has an unbelievable record of voting "present". We're not talking poorly written bills here and there. He votes "present" on EVERYTHING but takes a stand on THIS???
And what else has he taken a stand on??? Honestly? He takes a stand for intangible "change" that no one can put their finger on. He blabbers on about "change" from old politics, while his actions portray the very essence of "old style politics" at their very best (worst?!).
This just happens to be one issue that is heavily documented. ONE issue that has been twisted and sidestepped and reworded. How is that, "change"? That is old style politics at its best. He's got the charisma...but not the "change".
Obama was the ONLY Il state senator to speak against the BAIP Act
You all know his voting record on partial-birth and born alive abortions I'm assuming? (Got to go through my bookmarks and find the link on this, if you do not already have this info. In the meantime, here is the book reference.)
Update 9/3/08: SO the sites have mysteriously vanished. The links are all invalid. I guess second hand info will have to do.
For those interested in a full history of the subject, including the ACTUAL bill and comparisons to the one Obama campaign declared "different" last month, click HERE.
I like how he refers to infants taken by abortion as "previable infants" because they are not "a child, a nine-month-old -- child that was delivered to term."
Is this the same person who claimed, "I don't presume to know the answer to that question"... when asked when life begins? He can predict whether an infant would have survived outside the womb but not when it's life began? What???? I'm confused.
Of ALL the issues he had the chance to vote on, he votes AGAINST the BAIP Act. ?!?!?!?! ... I mean the guy has an unbelievable record of voting "present". We're not talking poorly written bills here and there. He votes "present" on EVERYTHING but takes a stand on THIS???
And what else has he taken a stand on??? Honestly? He takes a stand for intangible "change" that no one can put their finger on. He blabbers on about "change" from old politics, while his actions portray the very essence of "old style politics" at their very best (worst?!).
This just happens to be one issue that is heavily documented. ONE issue that has been twisted and sidestepped and reworded. How is that, "change"? That is old style politics at its best. He's got the charisma...but not the "change".



No comments:
Post a Comment