Been meaning to do this for WEEKS. So....here goes....
What is your husband’s name? J
How long did you date? 5 months dating plus 3 month engagement Honestly, it seemed like forever since we both "knew" during the first month.
How old is he? 30
Who eats sweets? I have a major sweet tooth, but my husband is the chocoholic.
Who said I love you first? Verbally? Him. I think.
Who is taller? J
Who can sing better? We try and sing together in order to cancel each other out.
Who is smarter? Depends.
Who does the laundry? Depends on how big a load or how bad the weather is. J will do a Saturday morning date at the laundry mat with our oldest if we have a bunch of laundry or it's raining (so I don't have to schlep it back and forth in the rain.) So in the winter, mostly him. in the dry months, me. Hooray for a husband that knows how to work a washer and dryer! :)
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? hmmmm.. How 'bout taking out the trash? That's usually me. Because he ALWAYS forgets and I can't stand the smell. ;)
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. But he is an excellent cook. Much more creative in the kitchen than I.
Who drives? When we're in the car together he drives. Except when I drop him off or pick him up from work. (Because I hate getting in and out for such a short trip... and besides, I don't want to have to interact with anyone in the morning!!)
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me. But only when I'm ACTUALLY wrong. Which is never. ;)
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out on a formal date after I (reluctantly) included him on a group activity.
Who wears the pants? We both do...in turns.
Friends who should do this: All you marrieds.
If you're doing it...leave a comment and I'll link-a-doo to yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are so darling... so is your hubby, so is your family.
Fun to read. ;-)
hey amy, thanks for dedicating your blog to help people become aware of these political things. and it is nice to see your family too. hope all is well with you guys.
amy r
Post a Comment