Thanks to all who participated in the 80's bash! I appreciated all those who humored me and came in their finest 80's attire. It really made the night!!!! Hope you enjoyed the Billy Idol music video's and the sweet, sweet Tang! Great combo, I know.
Here are a few photos to get things started here (courtesy of Brittany- thanks Brittany!) I'll post some of mine later!
You can't quite see them here, but these earrings I had on were just marvelous. Huge, plastic, smattered with color. I'll have to take a close-up and post it. The greatest part about the earrings is that I found them at this ghetto-fab latina clothing store across the street from me. Isn't it great that the 80's are making a come-back??? Isn't it??? Isn't it???? Barf out to the max. Too bad I couldn't find any acid wash jeans to complete the look....
Check out these bodacious babes!!!!! Ashley was the hit of the night with her black, hightop Reebok's!!!! Go Ash!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Anyone who even made an effort to look 80's ruled... it was actually incredibly hard to find 80's clothes at the thrift stores....












1 comment:
Man, I wish we could have been there!!! I still have all of my ridiculous earrings from Jr. High--so big, so fab. I wore some to church a while ago, much to W's chagrin.
Post a Comment