Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I PROMISE

I will be blogging soon. I know you are all waiting at the edge of your seats. Check out the family blog for a HUMONGOUS update! I will be making the rounds and seeing what everyone else has had to say on their blogs for the last two months . Stay tuned for some rants & musings in the very near future!!!

P.S. What do you think of the new layout??

4 comments:

La Yen said...

I likes it. It is pretty. It makes me want to sing something from the Sound of Music and be all Liesely.

QueenScarlett said...

I was just thinking to myself... wonder how Amy's doing and - voila... beautiful header.

Brittany said...

It's great! And I love the new profile pic. Did your husband take it of you when you were in Hawaii last? :)

Guileless Mom said...

La Yen-- Heidi makes me sing Eidlweiss EVERY night before bed. It's getting old. REAL old.

Queen-- Doing good! How's the preg going? Still dreaming of Hawaii?!! This header is actually an xray of a plumeria that I photoshopped! ;-)

Britt- Hey! How's our favorite monkeyboy and his momma doing?? oh yes, the profile pic.. teehee