Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Athiests are PISSED OFF.


Oh MAN, I had myself a good laugh tonight. After reading THIS post on the Expelled blog, I jumped over to the links mentioned in the article to read "their side of the story".



All I have to say about Dawkins response to "the incident" is, "Come on, now! You REALLY expect us to believe that you are THAT naive when it comes to film makers/documentaries?"

I love when people get all bitter about their pride being bruised. He spent the entire post whining about how annoying and poorly made the film was. Reminded me of a snubbed gradeschooler. ("Oh yah? Well you're STUPID!") The longer he babbled on in this vituperation, the more apparent it became that Dawkins just can't stand the fact that not everyone holds him and his cronies with such high regard as they hold themselves. To that, I say "Go back to your ivory tower and continue to smugly worship yourselves."

And all of the arguing back and forth about PZ and Dawkins NOT gatecrashing because they had gotten themselves tickets? Are you KIDDING me? The screening was not for them. Did the obvious REALLY need to be stated? No. I know it didn't. If they didn't know this, then they wouldn't have made their attendance in the manner which they did.

ROCK ON, Expelled guys! Keep stirring the pot. Glad to see this film is outraging so many. :)

No comments: