I don't know what to say! It is so bizzare! Why is that cute younger girl in it? Who the heck talked her into doing that!? Why did anyone even make this video? I'm so perplexed!
But I think I'm going to go watch it again. And then blog about it. And then email it to my friends. And then probably watch it again.
5 comments:
Oh. My.
Oh. My.
the girl with long hair is SO MAD that her mom & neighbor made her be in this video.
~j hahahahhaahah THat's ECXACTLY what I was thinking. hehe ;)
oh. my. goodness.
I don't know what to say! It is so bizzare! Why is that cute younger girl in it? Who the heck talked her into doing that!? Why did anyone even make this video? I'm so perplexed!
But I think I'm going to go watch it again. And then blog about it. And then email it to my friends. And then probably watch it again.
As soon as I quit laughing I am changing my party affiliation. Maybe Peace and Freedom.
Post a Comment