Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Because she is cool,

I am doing Julianne's "Tag".

1. Ten Years Ago....... I was all about the ska music. With skanking, and pick-it-up and "shows" (it was a near mortal sin to refer to them as "concerts") I was in my last year of beloved home school. I finally convinced my dad to teach us (siblings and I) to surf. I was awkward and nerdy as ever.


2. Five Things on My To-Do List....... Work on my talk for this Sunday, go to bed early (shoot), do 5 loads of laundry, visit teach for the first time since we've moved ;) , mail some belated birthday packages

3. Things I Enjoy..... mmmm books, music, family, beach, food

4. What Would I Do if I Were a Billionaire...... Shop. A lot. Sorry, I would. My dream is to be able to walk into Target one day and buy everything on my need/want list. Pathetic, huh? Then maybe I'd branch out into some "fun" shops where you get to buy things just because you like them... not because you need them. ;) Home school and travel the world with my fam. Of course, there would be plenty left over for humanitarian aid, sharing and such.

5. Three Bad Habits...... Never going to bed, procrastinating EVERYTHING, not biting my tongue when I should

6. Places I Have Lived..... Utah(don't hold it against me that I was born there) and 5 Southern California cities. Not too exciting, huh?

7. Five jobs I Have Had..... Well, basically I sold my soul to the family business and worked there in MANY various forms from the time I was old enough to stuff envelopes to the time I could manage an office.

8. Five Things People Don't know About Me....... umm.... You probably don't know them about me because I don't want you to know them about me. I plead the 5th here. That works, right? Goes with the whole "5" theme???

If you have not done one of these tags then it is your turn.

No comments: